Friday, April 3, 2009

CHS Drama Team Will Win!!!!!!!!!!

You know what is drama? Drama is a act of...................................................... hey do you really want me to explain, i bet ALLof you who see this will fall asleep. Anyway I ENJOY my day of practicing my role at school stage! The drama team member consist of Form5 (Ruylene, Shiau Ling), Form4 (Tee,Wai Leem, Ray Ann, Fareen), Form 3(Jia Jie, Zhi Wei, Hui Xin, Re Gin, June, Joel , Dou Wei Xuan, Benjamin and me^^) and The Director, Mr Willam. At the beginning some of us, especially Form 3, which is ME, too new for this activity, so it is quite tough to get know of the lines and memorize the lines, but we have overcome this challenge succesfully! Well, what difficult for me is that lines are always changes by us and for a strict minded people like me is WOW. Okay,okay, I will try to be more spontaneous!~~~

What interesting is when we worn the costumes on this morning! Everyone looks different when the costumes are worn
, all of us back to Age of Renaissence, so nice^^(I have interest in researching europe renaissence info or movie about Europe Mid-Age story ). Lets hope our school team will win this battle!

OOps I have forgotten to mention, there will be a dress rehearsal on the stage on Monday, 6th period, right after Recess. We will have our makeup, costume done and only we need to do is Act it out as we ask for in the real competition! AAAARRfgh @@@##$$%^^&*, I ammm sooo nervous##$%^***(*(~ hope that my class will be invited^^

1 comment:

  1. corection: it's renaissance!

    and 1 more thing: do u really want 2 invite ur whole class 2 see u? just kidding!

    ReplyDelete