Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am tired, of everything......

I dun know who i am on these few days, just my stupid brain keep giving me a complicated thought... Today, the drama practice is so boring, everyone lose their activeness, maybe because of the boring lessons, blablabla... What makes me tired me is ..ermm well, something stuck on my mind. It's..very torturing, i just cant stop thinking about it, omg! Actually, well i have ..'something' on' someone', it is crush, I cant stop thinking how .. how to get close to 'someone'... Argh, forget about it, just my stupid feeling, i always think something complicated.. Anyway, at least these tired thought can be ease by a song, a great movie that i ever thought of, more real than HSm, more romantic than HSm, it just nice, and i wanna share with evryone, this movie is released on 2002, so i think my buddy now even senior wont know about it. So log on youtube, type 'Mandy Moore - Only Hope', especially for the performers of drama competition!!! After you watch that, im sure you wanna know where it is came from, so type 'A Walk to Remember', i bet you will love it, it is more than love, it just touching! Just watch!!!^^^^^^^XD:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment