Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mess Up

Mind, such an intriguing matter. Everyday i stay at home, there will be either plenty of matter to think, or nothing else, void mind, empty one. It wants me to work but obviously my lazy root ceases all the doings. Tired of it, I truly desperate to find something to work for. You know(you probably don't know), maybe some part time job? Nah, c'mon, there's a trip this friday night, give yourself a rest, man. Haizz, that kind of thoughts going on and on without stop. Quite stupid eh? So i played comp. for whole evening. That was a GREATEST thing i could do in a terrace house. It fulfilled my ideal of having an adventure, being an honourable man, ladies man(oops I spoke my mind, BTW, WHO DON'T?)... Crazy as i would, thats virtual worlds sweet deal. But it stills consumpt all my strenght, left me exhausted, unwilling to do anything else. i suppose this is addiction eh?
Honest speaking, I hope i could have such a glorious event of Drama team in 2009. That Our team emerge as Champion with only once I joined them. Great people I knew, some of them still in touch, probably closer(Is it, hui xin?) and some deeply appreciated by me as long as i could. Those days were busy, but never a hint of regret came out of me. Then last year, met someone i liked, than join choir, then blablabla, you-know-what. These moments too are nice and remarkable.
Yes those memories are nice, but what for if I dwell on it? Memories, but not hallucination! XD My mind were already solidify against any overbearing memories, by set them aside, alone, but look onto new future, NOW. If i don't set myself out for some great discovery, I will never had such adventures again in these last two years. Satisfied as what I achieved in thinking, I laid my exhausted body on the bed and sleep




NEXT DAY,
Huh, what ? What did I thought last night? Argh, it's so annoying, lets just kick some butt in the comp!

That's my day, short-term enlightment.

1 comment:

  1. lol, i was almost having the same life as yours sitting at home nowadays doing nothing much~ >.<

    ReplyDelete